A must-have necessity in any vehicle is a worthwhile air conditioning system, especially for people who live in hot, humid conditions. This system allows you to defog your windows, deal with rainstorms and high pollution levels. If you want to stay cool during those warm days, you need The Garage Auto Repair to ensure this for you.
With this service, we look over your vehicle for possible leaks or mechanical issues. It doesn’t matter what vehicle you have – Nissan, Mazda, Ford, Dodge, etc. – The Garage Auto Repair technicians can diagnose your air conditioning system and make repairs to it.
Make sure you’re benefiting from our A/C service to ensure your vehicle’s air conditioning system is out its maximum efficiency and output.
With our Air Conditioning Service, we check over an array of things for you including but not limited to:
- Inspect coolant (antifreeze)
- Inspect output temperature
- Test pressure, checking for leaks
- Compression operation testing
- Inspect for leaks – couplings, evaporator, hoses, etc.
- Check and make alterations to drive belt tension
- Clear out the system (at least 30 minutes)
- Clean condenser fans (when necessary)
- Take out refrigerant and store