Call Us (918) 806-2709 3325 S Aspen Ave, Broken Arrow Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 6 PM **3-Year 36,000 Mile Warranty On All Repairs (Includes 50% Rental Discount. Call for details)

Transmission Repair Broken Arrow | Best of the Best

The Garage BA Auto Repair shop is the best Transmission Repair Broken Arrow. Imagine a scenario; you’re on the road and you felt something odd with your car. Wasting no time, you took it to a repair shop. He found out that you have a transmission issue due to food contamination. So, you get a transmission fluid service and went on with your day. But here’s the problem; usually, refill services and only takes up 40% of contaminated ATF out, leaving 60% of the contaminated fluid. This is dangerous because it can cause automatic transmission shifting problems.
New transmission fluid can also losing varnish deposits that can cause shifting problems. These can lead to transmission failures, which cost thousands of dollars to replace it. Fortunately, our service provide complete repair to your transmission so that you don’t have to worry about any risk.

What sets us apart from other Transmission Repair Broken Arrow is that we care for our customers. That’s why our goal is to provide quality repair so that you can be relieved of any stress. You don’t have to be worried about incomplete repair from the traditional drain and refill services. Our service will remove 95% of the contaminated fluid. We also use special chemicals to remove the dangerous sludge. We also use patented equipments that are approved by vehicle manufacturers. Our method will extend the function of the transmission fluid, smooth the rough shifting problems, properly seal O rings to ensure no leaks. You can be at ease of transmission failures because our methods have been successfully performed on other customers.

Another reason why we are the best Transmission Repair Broken Arrow is because we provide superior customer service. We understand that it’s frustrating when your car suddenly break down because your car is a necessity to transfer you to important places. We know that you need a quick, quality and price friendly shop. That’s why we are the perfect place for you. We only offer you services that you really need so that you can save time on unnecessary additions to your car. We have the most qualified mechanics to work on your car. We also use up-to-date equipments during diagnostic so that we can effectively determine the problem. We also regularly update on the progress so that you can be at ease. We complete the repair as quickly as possible because we want you to get back to your life with no problem.

Transmission fluid services are important to prevent transmission failures. However, most people don’t remember to get the service. They also don’t realize that some shops do traditional refill services, which is not enough to prevent transmission failure. Many things can go wrong when the contaminated fluids are not removed. It can lead to transmission failure. Then you will have to replace it, written cost $2000 minimum. But you can be relief of the stress because our service tackles all these problems. We care for each of our customers so we want to give you the best standard repair and services. At 918,806 2709 or check out our website below to get started.